Some Boat Spotting

4 minutes ago, HemsbyPie said:

Aha! Been away for a bit so didn't realise they were gone, will keep a look-out 

You should have no problem spotting them, they will be peely wally white or bright crimson red in colour, they only escaped recently.:wave

cheersIain

Same thoughts when we spent a day in Monaco a couple of weeks ago - the 'smaller' ones were in the outer harbour and the inner harbour revealed some even larger ones!!

There is a Mini Moke on the blunt end of the craft in the last shot!!

DSCF9057.JPG

DSCF9077.JPG

DSCF9083.JPG

DSCF9084.JPG

DSCF9086.jpg

• Like 4

"No NBN Burgee showing on the last pic!:norty:" ........Now, you lot know how much I love this forum and the NBN Burgee, how I'm so proud to be a member but who ruddy cares if the flags not flying on boats like that, you can call me fickle all you like but vessels like this can turn a girls head :naughty:

I know I bleat on about Richardson's classic fleet.........Richardson's who? :naughty:

Grace

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

"No NBN Burgee showing on the last pic!:norty:" ........Now, you lot know how much I love this forum and the NBN Burgee, how I'm so proud to be a member but who ruddy cares if the flags not flying on boats like that, you can call me fickle all you like but vessels like this can turn a girls head :naughty:

I know I bleat on about Richardson's classic fleet.........Richardson's who? :naughty:

Grace

Whatever you do Grace, don't go sailing on the Med, we passed David Hasslehoff's version, Lady Miranda on our trip into Palma for the day ! Oh and yes, he wax on board !:naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BroadScot said:

Whatever you do Grace, don't go sailing on the Med, we passed David Hasslehoff's version, Lady Miranda on our trip into Palma for the day ! Oh and yes, he wax on board !:naughty:

cheersIain

Suppose the wax was for his surfboard then :naughty:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

Not sure what the charter costs are, but it's probably more per day than anything on the Broads for a couple of weeks in peak season!!!

P1010237.JPG

Just a bit Mouldy. €440,000.00 high season or €400,000.00 low or €68000 per day that is about £54000 per day! I think I shall wait to see if the pound strengthens before I book.

www.burgessyachts.com