My Life Will Change Today

Thats great news, we called ours Rosina (Rosie for short - she is 26 now) and I can remember sleeping in a chair on the maternity ward the night leading up to her arrival (fortunately the wife was on a small side ward) I dont think I was supposed to be there, but I just kept quiet, and nobody kicked me out.

27 minutes ago, donnygeoff said:

I am now officially OLD.

Grandad........ what a title

cheersbar cheersbar :party: :party: cheers cheers

Congratulations Geoff. cheersbar on the latest arrival:baby Now you are classified as really old !:naughty:

A healthy baby is all one can ask for.:) May you as a Grampa have many happy days with the bouncing bundle.:party:

cheersIain

• Like 2

Watching their first step.

Hearing their first word.

Hearing them say Grandad, (sounds more like gandag) smile and run to you to give you a kiss when you arrive.

Absolute magic. 

The best part, is if they happen to hurt themselves, or need comfort, they run to you as often as their parents or Grandma.

Yes it's true, that at the end of the day you can always hand them back, but as your relationship with them grows, you won't want too, believe me.

• Like 4