Bust It!

VetChugger

Not sure this is the correct spot but, no doubt, it will be shifted if not!

Did a daft trick and slid open the roof with the aerial still mounted, knocked the thing over and broke it. I can't seem to find anything like it anywhere. I want very similar so as to use the existing holes! These are not the best photos but, hopefully, might ring bells with someone!

Top mount 1.jpg

Top mount.jpg

It may be easier and cheaper to remove the broken fitting, fill the holes with gelcoat filler and source something new that will fit the pole.

we use this maxview pole mount/clamp as it fits well to the side of the boat and its easy to slide the pole out and put away when we are not there.

https://www.sky4caravans.co.uk/product?pid=77

cheap to, its lasted 5 years so far and it holds a 6ft pole! 

I've got some ally welding rods, but never tried it myself as heard it is an illegitimate thing to weld - acquired them from the father in law (his welding was functional to use a polite term, not sure mine is much better to be honest). If it's a lost cause anyway, happy to give it a go?

I think Stuarts idea might be the best though - as well as the screws - the things people pick up oncheers