Work For The Mods

Ah yes, work, been there, got many T -shirts! :naughty: I don't think we are too untidy, in fact I'd say apart from clearing up Charlie and Ray's empty wine bottles, checking you are all being :angel: a Mod can dream:rolleyes: puting back forty pairs....sorry 50 pairs of high heeled shoes owned by a certain blonde on here that is hiding behind the couch. Where do we find time too do puter stuff? :pcwhack: Answers please on the back of one of our excellent NBN FORUM beer mats!!!:party:

Now where is that brush n shovel ?

cheersIain.

• Like 4

I'm late today cos I usually try to put a couple of hours in before 07.00 when it's dog-feeding time and my cappuccino time..............

I'm pretty certain that that's not the case with us, John. Any (sensible) suggestions are gratefully received and chatted about amongst ourselves on a regular basis.

What say you Alan & Eric?

• Like 1

Awe pesky mods, I was just kidding, I think you do a wonderful job, apart from all you do behind the scenes, you are completely fair and your ability to keep more heated discussion under control is amazing, a lot of other places could learn a thing or two from you guys :clap (phew, I reckon I got out of that lol)

Grace :kiss

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

Awe pesky mods, I was just kidding, I think you do a wonderful job, apart from all you do behind the scenes, you are completely fair and your ability to keep more heated discussion under control is amazing, a lot of other places could learn a thing or two from you guys :clap (phew, I reckon I got out of that lol)

Grace :kiss

:kiss   :bow   :clap   :love How wonderful you are, young lady!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BroadScot said:

:pcwhack: Answers please on the back of one of our excellent NBN FORUM beer mats!!!:party:

cheersIain.

Tut tut tut Iain telling peoples to deface said excellent NBN FORUM beer mats  shame on you.  Whats wrong with using an old torn up fag packet or similar. Recycle Iain recycle....

Charlie

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

Tut tut tut Iain telling peoples to deface said excellent NBN FORUM beer mats  shame on you.  Whats wrong with using an old torn up fag packet or similar. Recycle Iain recycle....

Charlie

You canny promote a fag packet Charlie ! :norty::naughty:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BroadScot said:
2 hours ago, Hockham Admiral said:

:kiss   :bow   :clap   :love How wonderful you are, young lady!

Indeed she is, John. When she behaves! :naughty:

cheersIain

I'm reminded of the line, "When I'm good,I'm very very good, but when I'm bad I'm better!

Bet that fits our Gracie down to a 't'

• Like 7