The Other Side

Not sure what you mean ........have you paid your subscription to the mediums association......when was the last time you serviced your crystal ball, are you in a dark draught free room......just a couple of pointers hope they help:naughty:

Not one to get into this somewhat stupid and ill concealed bile spitting nonsense. Both "sides" have pluses and minuses. One thing common to both is that there is interesting reading.

All these barbed comments stem from daft personality clashes in the past and have resulted in this ridiculous "us and them" attitude. Folk on both sides being guilty. And please do not restart this awful "other side bad - our side angelic" moderation stuff. Its all be said before.

I will simply visit and enjoy both.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, ScrumpyCheddar said:

Who's the other side...... :naughty:..

I can't think who might be the 'other side' but I can think of at least two over here who are most definitely heading that way! Needles to say that one will be clutching a goblet of vino, and a truncheon, whilst the other will be googling terrible jokes and clutching his sheets.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

I can't think who might be the 'other side' but I can think of at least two over here who are most definitely heading that way! Needles to say that one will be clutching a goblet of vino, and a truncheon, whilst the other will be googling terrible jokes and clutching his sheets.

I can't think who you mean.... :naughty:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ScrumpyCheddar said:

It proves what a very good forum we are.... That they have to come over to this side to find out what's wrong with the other side.....ha ha ha :party:

Very Very true. That's why I came over here. I'm glad I did. Best site on the broads.

• Like 4