A Summer's Tale

Guest Jayfire
Just now, NorfolkNog said:

Snob! Connoisseur Mr Fire sir! :default_biggrin:

Right have another think.

OK, I'm thinking, I'm thinking. What did you want me to think about exactly? :default_smiley-angelic002:

Guest Jayfire
19 minutes ago, SwanR said:

That’s very cryptic!

Totally agree. And that’s very cryptic too!!

Am I missing something here?!

:default_xmas2: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas4:

I'm not intending to be cryptic Jean sorry, I just don't know what is happening with everything just now.

Hopefully all will become clearer soon :default_smile:

Guest Jayfire
20 minutes ago, EastCoastIPA said:

Back in your favourite pub again. Worse places to be today. :default_beerchug:

Had to get one last pint there before I say farewell to my boat. OK 2 :default_biggrin:

:default_beerchug:

4 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Had to get one last pint there before I say farewell to my boat. OK 2 :default_biggrin:

:default_beerchug:

Jay we have just had confirmation it's all gone through. It's been lovely dealing with you. You know you are always welcome aboard for a beer or three anytime ☺️ Melissa and Neil 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Melllyyy said:

Jay we have just had confirmation it's all gone through. It's been lovely dealing with you. You know you are always welcome aboard for a beer or three anytime ☺️ Melissa and Neil 

Welcome to the syndicate!

• Like 1

Oh no, now my wife is here, I'll have to be careful now!  :default_icon_wave:

Yes, we have just bought Jays share in Moonlight Shadow.  Our first week is not until October half term but we are on Emerald Light 2 from tomorrow.

• Like 4

Guest Jayfire

Great stuff guys (and girls), I'm so glad you've made yourselves known as the new owners of my boat...sorry share, I've tried so hard to not name names :default_biggrin:

I hope (and know) you'll have so much great fun and make some wonderful memories together. All the very best to you all, and the rest of the  wonderful syndicate Moonlight Shadow. Its a little bit bittersweet just now but should anyone every see me around, please, please, please don't be a stranger.

Jay

Guest Jayfire
1 hour ago, YnysMon said:

Good luck Jay. Hope to see you on the rivers sometime, or maybe (shock) in a Broadland pub.

Well its not really my thing to venture into pubs Helen but I can always make an exception :default_smiley-angelic002:

:default_xmas2:

No more Moonlight Shadow tales from my favourite Cap’n 😥. I hope you have something in the pipeline which will keep us all happy, which pubs, pictures, adventures etc. Whatever you do, enjoy!

Good luck to Neil and Melissa as well in their Moonlight Shadow venture. 

• Like 1

Well....I’m guessing that tonight is Jays last night with Shadow. 

I think lots of us have seen just how much he has enjoyed his time with her, so I hope he is ensuring that his fond memories are resolutely in place for the future. 

Good luck Jay, with whatever the future holds and thanks for sharing the tales :default_drinks:

And so many congrats to the new shareholders, I’m sure you are both soooo excited :default_biggrin:

• Like 2

Guest Jayfire
9 minutes ago, vanessan said:

No more Moonlight Shadow tales from my favourite Cap’n 😥. I hope you have something in the pipeline which will keep us all happy, which pubs, pictures, adventures etc. Whatever you do, enjoy!

Good luck to Neil and Melissa as well in their Moonlight Shadow venture. 

I'm afraid not Mrs V but I've loved having you along with me so much. 

Who knows what will happen in the future, it's all so uncertain but I most definitely join you in wishing Neil, Melissa and their lovely family good luck and best wishes for the future

Guest Jayfire
9 minutes ago, Katiew said:

Well....I’m guessing that tonight is Jays last night with Shadow. 

I think lots of us have seen just how much he has enjoyed his time with her, so I hope he is ensuring that his fond memories are resolutely in place for the future. 

Good luck Jay, with whatever the future holds and thanks for sharing the tales :default_drinks:

And so many congrats to the new shareholders, I’m sure you are both soooo excited :default_biggrin:

Are you drunk? :default_biggrin:

You know I don't approve :default_smiley-angelic002:

Guest Jayfire

Just come up the Yare and made my final mooring of Moonlight Shadow at her home berth. I know you've all been waiting with baited breath :default_biggrin:

20200731_215124.thumb.jpg.21e04e07c51bd40423567ee43d149169.jpg