Another Eye Sore

BroadAmbition

On 25/08/2021 at 09:19, vanessan said:

A good question to ask directly of the BA I reckon. No doubt they’ll have a ready answer though!

(Answer from the BA) The sign is there on behalf of farmer Mac,donald who has a farm and he's old 

• Haha 2

Been following a thread concerning boats left and those that live on a boat along the Thames lately and different councils are taking different approaches with the result that problem boats are simply moving from one area to another causing friction from Hampton Court through to Abingdon.

Apparently Oxford council came unstuck when the NBTA (National Bargee-Travellers Association) became involved claiming that they have a superior rights compared to leisure boaters.

My folks saw the Wind boat there the other week and knew the reg number and name so I looked at the pics a little closer and you can see a reg number board up in the starboard cockpit  window.....

.....a quick check online shows that the boat has actually got a valid toll for this season. 

• Like 1