Easter Full Moon

1 hour ago, Hylander said:

Really good photo.   Well done.    When it is a New Moon,  my old Mum used to say "time to turn your money over".  Goodness only knows why, anyone got an explanation.

Turning over your silver coins in your pocket under the new moon is said to ensure your pockets won't be empty for the coming month. Also your not meant to view a new moon through glass until you've seen it outside, bad luck apparently.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, EastCoastIPA said:

Turning over your silver coins in your pocket under the new moon is said to ensure your pockets won't be empty for the coming month. Also your not meant to view a new moon through glass until you've seen it outside, bad luck apparently.

You got there before me, but also there is something about a persons attitude but I can't remember what it is. Old age creeping on lol

• Sad 1

Had to do a screen shot as kept getting message -200. Is this because I rec'd it from my son who is on his way to Norfolk from Australia and he sent it via Whatsapp?

Nice stopover if you are travelling from Aus to UK, 5 days sailing, island hopping.

On 19/04/2019 at 22:33, FairTmiddlin said:

Good Friday's full moon South East Kent

full moon.png

We`re staying in a hotel in Gravesend for the Easter weekend. Went to Brands Hatch today, and round my Brothers for a chinese this evening. We got back here to the hotel half an hour ago, and the Moon was crystal clear, and absolutely enormous, it must be at its nearest part of its orbit.  It`s an amazing sight to see.