Vets And Wildlife Services

I have created a vets and wildlife page in the handy information section, and updated the pages with some more information having spent most of my lunch time trawling the internet to search out more details, so if anyone has any links to wildlife rescues or veterinary practices that could be added please let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

With spending so much time in Norfolk with the beagles and, in what now seems the dim and distant past, Uncle Albert, I followed the advice of our local vet and registered the beagles with the vet in Norfolk. Our vet at home updates the one in Norfolk if something changes in the Beagles treatment. We also had Uncle Albert registered with a local GP. I did consider having him to the vet as well but...

• Haha 1

well the list as far as it currently goes is here - https://forum.norfolkbroadsnetwork.com/handy-information/vets-and-wildlife/

if anyone has any more to add, just add the details to this thread and I will add them to the handy info page.

there are other vets in the vicinity, but I did try and pick the ones that had reasonable access from the waterways for those that are on holiday and find a need for the services.

• Like 1

this is more a response to the thread we had trying to help a duck at acle that had fishing line tangled (I do hope that has now been successfully resolved by the way).

thus we now have the contact details needed available on the site in case of future occurrences.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, vanessan said:

Grendel - I have a few numbers jotted down myself that I picked up from somewhere or other to do with injured birds etc. Amongst them is that for DEFRA 03459 335577. You might like to add that one. 

Added,

I would imagine that is in case of something like suspected avian flu

• Thanks 1