2003 Sealine S23 For Sale

For Sale 2003 Sealine S23 with Volvo Penta KAD32 engine (170hp) and Volvo Penta DPE Sterndrive.

• Engine serviced July 2019. 
• Drive serviced May 2019.
• Hull and superstructure polished and waxed May 2019.
• Antifouled May 2019.
• Last owners since October 2007.
• Will have new Boat Safety Certificate at point of sale.
• Minimum air draft 6’6” allowing increased inland waterways cruising.

Usual standard Sealine specification with too many extras and upgrades to list but to include:
• Brand new Raymarine A74 plotter (with radar module) installed July 2019 with brand new Navionics Platinum Plus chart (28P UK, Ireland and Holland)
• New 12v fridge December 2018.
• Teak cockpit table and shelf.
• Recent cockpit upholstery in Charcoal Silvertex with Sealine embroidery and matching cushions.
• Webasto Airtop 2000ST diesel heating (Unit serviced with new ducting and duct lagging installed Winter 2018)
• Snap davits.
• Holding tank.
• LED cockpit mood lighting.
• Turbo boost pressure gauge.
• LED lighting and bulbs throughout.
• USB charging sockets to cockpit and cabin. (2 in cockpit. 1 in cabin.)
• Electric anchor winch with chain to suit.
• Uprated alternator.

Naughty-Cal has been a much loved boat and has benefited from a programme of ongoing maintenance and upgrades during our ownership. She is only for sale as we have sadly found that we currently do not have the time to use her as often as we would like and it is a shame to leave her sat idle on the mooring when someone could be using and enjoying her as much as we have.

Will be going on brokerage with Burton Waters, Lincoln at the end of September for circa £32k. 
Currently open to offers of circa £27k.

Additional photographs available on request. 

Naughty-Cal is currently lying on her berth at Burton Waters, Lincoln being prepared for sale. 

20180720-070301.jpg

20180519-130528.jpg

20170828-084156.jpg

20170527-112001.jpg

20170718-113459.jpg

20171104-150402.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a lovely boat to cruise between the East Coast Rivers and inlets. I love the Ore/Alde, Deben and Orwell/Stour and if my circumstances were different, I would be tempted.

I am sure that you will be sad to see her go.

• 6 months later...

I hope that you are successful with your disposal. 

I could have driven a very good deal on the S25 at the 2006 London boat show. I was taken with the offset superstructure! Much prefering one really good side deck to two mediocre ones. 

But Judith, my late wife was not going back to sea even under power.

Very capable boats those small Sealine, someone will be very pleased with her.

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

What! Your boat has it? :default_icon_e_biggrin:

No the buyer has had to shut his business due to coronavirus and quite rightly has decided that he can't warrant the outlay at this time.

• Sad 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 15/02/2021 at 11:27, akellett said:

Hi there

we would be very interested in buying this boat are you open to an offer around 27k

thank you 

Anna 

Sorry the boat is Under Offer with the sale completing imminently. 

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

You'll be able to buy it back next year for half the price.... :default_biggrin:

If all goes well.

We have had our fill of boating now :default_blink:

Trying to buy a motorhome at the minute but that isn't proving to be an easy task :default_rolleyes:

Motorhomes do seem to be in short supply like caravans. Have you thought about a conversion project? Old securicor van perhaps, not much call for cash at the moment so may be going for a song. Maybe some spare buses around soon too... seriously though there’s plenty of companies converting vans these days.

8 minutes ago, Turnoar said:

Motorhomes do seem to be in short supply like caravans. Have you thought about a conversion project? Old securicor van perhaps, not much call for cash at the moment so may be going for a song. Maybe some spare buses around soon too... seriously though there’s plenty of companies converting vans these days.

No. We want a proper coach built motorhome not a conversion!!

We know what we want, there just are very few coming up for sale at the moment.

We want one of these:  

https://www.marquisleisure.co.uk/motorhomes/stock-item/benimar-mileo-202

Our preference would be not to buy new but we do want one 2017 or newer as that is when they upped the standard spec a lot. It is just a case of waiting for one to pop up for sale, although we have said we will take a view later in the year on whether we will end up buying a new one if nothing suitable is coming up for sale. 

• Like 1