Broads Briefing April 2020 (c-virus Update)

Hmmm. I had hoped that some mention might have been made to the glaring lack of referenced he made to the "Broads National Park". Apart from the logos, there was none. I cannot help but feel that had he made any such reference, it would have been jumped on.

Oh well, such is life. 

47 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Hmmm. I had hoped that some mention might have been made to the glaring lack of referenced he made to the "Broads National Park"

Please see 'sanitised Broads Briefing', JP's glaring and very welcome omission has already been touched upon, in some depth I will add! The usual balance was applied!

1 hour ago, JennyMorgan said:

Please see 'sanitised Broads Briefing', JP's glaring and very welcome omission has already been touched upon, in some depth I will add! The usual balance was applied!

Whoops, I admit I missed the entry (the only entry) that pointed out that the "BNP" wasn't mentioned, and I fully accept that it was you who pointed it out, though, and just so I don't have to capitulate completely, I wouldn't say it was discussed "in some depth".

:-)  

• Like 1