Practical Boat Owner Issues

TeamElla

HELP

Are there any avid PBO readers out there that just have to own a huge glut of monthly copies of this mag.

I'm sinking under the weight of them, haven't even taken the wrappers off a lot of them and what's more they're still landing on my hallway mat every month.   

(Yes I know that I should cancel my subscription).

No doubt there would have come a time when I would have enjoyed reading the odd article BUT thy're in my way and must go urgently.

FREE of course and for collection in Kent.

Any takers?

Crewed a few times for Denny Desouter when he moved his cutter to Ridge Wharf in the early 80's. Damned if I can remember the name of his boat. I think it was a Harrison Butler.

When I moved from Manchester to Runcorn in 1993 I had a spare bedroom stacked with every Waterways World, Canal and Riverboat and on a different tack every Modern Tramway from the early 1960s. The whole lot was binned. Now in the days of ebay, how do I regret it!

Fred

16 hours ago, floydraser said:

I'm reminded of the guy who stored a glut of magazines in his attic until the roof structure gave way under the weight. :default_icon_e_surprised:

and a lot of them were marine magazines, but the guy lived somewhere like Birmingham, and had never had a boat or access to one..

Guest Jayfire
14 hours ago, trambo said:

When I moved from Manchester to Runcorn in 1993 I had a spare bedroom stacked with every Waterways World, Canal and Riverboat and on a different tack every Modern Tramway

I was very similar too Fred.....although the year and the magazine topics were very very different :default_norty: