New Name - Same Old Me!

LizG

Decided since I note others do do this I am going to give myself a more sensible profile name!

So W-album is about to end - if it works and LizG is about appear from now on.

Far more sensible to be identified by my name rather than an obscure scientific name for a rare butterfly - called the White-letter Hairstreak

All the best and bye from W-album - welcome LizG or whatever it lets me change to!

• Like 14

Guest Jayfire

Welcome LizG, a new name can be a nice change and is something I'm considering too but we will all still know you as.......err...it's on the tip of my tongue.....nope gone :default_biggrin:

Guest Jayfire
4 minutes ago, psychicsurveyor said:

I m!ght change mine to

Retired Phychicsurveyor

Or Ex Phychicsurveyor

:default_rofl:

Check your S button is working correctly first

1 hour ago, LizG said:

Decided since I note others do do this I am going to give myself a more sensible profile name!

So W-album is about to end - if it works and LizG is about appear from now on.

Far more sensible to be identified by my name rather than an obscure scientific name for a rare butterfly - called the White-letter Hairstreak

All the best and bye from W-album - welcome LizG or whatever it lets me change to!

I'm thinking of changing my name to mug, gullible or idiot 

Sorry, having a bad day 

Whatever you call yourself you will always be the Liz we know and love :default_icon_kiss: x

• Sad 2

Guest Jayfire
6 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

That does make things easier! Thanks. I’m terrible at remembering names and got a bit paranoid just after our first trip on Water Rail in case I’d got your name wrong.

I'm the same Sharon, my brain is useless with names. Actually Beverly it's pretty useless full stop.

Take care Lisa :default_xmas2:

15 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I'm thinking of changing my name to mug, gullible or idiot 

Sorry, having a bad day 

Whatever you call yourself you will always be the Liz we know and love :default_icon_kiss: x

We’ll always know you as Gracie even if you do try and change! Hope your day improves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Sorry, having a bad day

Sending you hugs Grace. We need a forum reaction button that indicates caring about someone. You can’t click Love to send them love as it will look like you love that they’re having a hard time! 

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Sending you hugs Grace. We need a forum reaction button that indicates caring about someone. You can’t click Love to send them love as it will look like you love that they’re having a hard time! 

Thank you Jean :default_icon_kiss:

Sorry, I didn't mean to come over self pitying, these last few weeks have been a huge learning curve is all 

Sorry Liz I didn't mean to hyjack your thread 

The ditz, oops I mean Grace :default_biggrin: x

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Sorry Liz I didn't mean to hyjack your thread 

The ditz, oops I mean Grace :default_biggrin: x

No worries at all.  This is what the Forum is famous for - deviation.  Looking at the 2nd Night thread poor PaulMargaret must be wondering what happened last night!  Take care and keep smiling the best you can!  Daughter no 3 sent a food parcel this morning of Halloween style chocolates and a bottle of gin!

Finally going back to work next week - having to check my work clothes still fit! 

Lx

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, LizG said:

No worries at all.  This is what the Forum is famous for - deviation.  Looking at the 2nd Night thread poor PaulMargaret must be wondering what happened last night!  Take care and keep smiling the best you can!  Daughter no 3 sent a food parcel this morning of Halloween style chocolates and a bottle of gin!

Finally going back to work next week - having to check my work clothes still fit! 

Lx

Ooh Liz enjoy your chocolate and gin 

I have a bottle of Prosecco with my name on it waiting at home 

Heels kicked off, pj's and fluffy socks on and a full glass :default_biggrin:

Best of luck for returning to work, stay safe and well :default_icon_kiss:x

• Like 2