Hello

TFrench89

2 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Welcome,

I've got ten days booked in March too, Covid allowing of course.  Not been out on t rivers since early October now

Griff

Our last holiday ended just as the first lock down was announced. Felt blessed to have been able to get away for a week before it truly went down hill. 

5 hours ago, TFrench89 said:

Our last holiday ended just as the first lock down was announced. Felt blessed to have been able to get away for a week before it truly went down hill. 

We were the same. Had a few days in early March before there were any restrictions. I was only back in the office a couple of days before I had to start working from home. And then lockdown arrived the following week. I don’t think most of us even then foresaw how long this would last. 

2 hours ago, SwanR said:

We were the same. Had a few days in early March before there were any restrictions. I was only back in the office a couple of days before I had to start working from home. And then lockdown arrived the following week. I don’t think most of us even then foresaw how long this would last. 

We came back the day after lockdown began. I think the restrictions will still be in place until at least April. Just hope Norfolk is still in tier 2 or lower and there's no national lockdown! Which boat are you taking out in March? 

We have indeed had Moon Beam before. There will be a holiday tale written up for that. Been tempted by Swan Renown as it’s very similar to Fair Prince which we loved. Booking for 2022  ... I can’t make myself think that far ahead but a good idea if you want to get a specific boat. 

• Like 1

We should be on board in March hopefully, pandemic permitting. We like to be there for our wedding anniversary on the 21st, probably have two weeks, so will look out for you all. We are on Bon Bon, Alpha 36

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PaulN said:

We should be on board in March hopefully, pandemic permitting. We like to be there for our wedding anniversary on the 21st, probably have two weeks, so will look out for you all. We are on Bon Bon, Alpha 36

It seems it could be pretty busy in March. Which is a good thing for all the pubs etc. I'll be sure to wave if we pass you.