Looks Like A Wet Day Again In Norfolk.

ranworthbreeze

Rain should stop within a couple of hours and with that the temperature will rise - forecast is for it to get up to about 14C later and for the overnight figure to drop only to around 9Cish! Positively summerlike!!!

Its been a long old cold spring down here but at least we don't get the frosts they get further inland. We get a few but not those "killer" ones that go on and on - or at least not often!!!! And it rarely rains like it does up north - thats something else!!!!

• Like 2

Last year at this time the weather was lovely I seem to remember and we were in our first lockdown, unable to enjoy our boats. I wonder how many people who rescheduled their hires from last year to this are regretting not getting a refund instead! 
It has finally stopped raining (as forecast by marshman) so I hope the temperature starts to creep up now. Looking much better for tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, vanessan said:

It has finally stopped raining (as forecast by marshman) so I hope the temperature starts to creep up now. Looking much better for tomorrow. 

Don't hold your breath.    We have been fooled before by ' there is going to be heatwave'.    Always is an overcoat colder up here.

4 minutes ago, Hylander said:

Don't hold your breath.    We have been fooled before by ' there is going to be heatwave'.    Always is an overcoat colder up here.

The met office is indicating that this unsettled weather is likely to continue for a while so no heatwave on the horizon as yet. 

• Like 1