Friday Night Quiz 2022

Tigerhawk

2 hours ago, kpnut said:

Maybe he’s rehearsing an audition to be the next family in the ‘Friday night dinner’ tv programme. 

Actually, the pilot for FND was filmed in the house 2 doors from me - they are related to someone very involved in the show !

We saw them filming at the time, but of course didn't know what is was about then, but found out a year or so later.

The external shots for the main main show are also not that far from us - a few miles away.

Perhaps that’s where you got the idea of being regular dinner hosts from then Biker!
It would have been interesting seeing the filming.
I do find that show very funny. 
Friends of mine, for as many years as I’ve known them which is over 40, have a Saturday night get together with 2 sets of friends. Absolutely nothing gets in the way unless a wedding of holiday or similar. 

You May be getting a security warning when logging into the chat.

This is due to the certificate having expired and with all the other issues i have i failed to renew it.

Please be assured that the site is safe and I will renew the certificate within the next day or two.

Arthur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

We'll try again tonight with quiz.

I can access the chatroom OK as long as I click past the warnings, so hopefully we'll have enough in tonight to run the quiz.

Thanks to Polly for suggesting the alternate Zoom method, but as I have neither a webcam or a working microphone that may have proven difficult!

Hope to see you all later,

Topics:-

Phobias

Films

Connections

Break for refills and empties

Geography

Literature

General Ignorance

All welcome - 8.30ish in the chatroom

Enter Username - no password required https://www.nbnplus.co.uk/chat/

• Like 1