Bridgecraft

jeffbroadslover

Just been looking on the BB webcam and have to say how impressive Clifton Bridge looks .

Taking into account the time of year it looks exceptional. 

Very clean and tidy , no scuff marks , everything about it makes it look as good as a new boat.

Well done Bridgecraft . It just shows that with attention to detail it can be done!!! 

Or is it that they only hire to Very careful customers?

Jeff 

• Like 6

We moored opposite Bridgecraft twice this past week and admired the condition of all their boats. Much time was spent on cleaning the outside and so immaculately turned out.   We both said if we didnt have our own boat, we would hire from them. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Bridgecraft have always had nicely turned out boats in the 20 years we have visited the Broads.

Not always the newest but very smart looking.

It has been the high pet charges and older style interiors that have put us off hiring from them.

• Like 3

Yep, I've been very impressed with Bridgecraft on both my hires with them.

5 hours ago, jeffbroadslover said:

Or is it that they only hire to Very careful customers?

No I don't think so. They post photos of the repair work on their Facebook page each winter and it's very impressive. They seem to make holes in hulls magically disappear.

4 hours ago, Cal said:

It has been the high pet charges and older style interiors that have put us off hiring from them.

Having hired with them with a dog twice I don't think their pet charges are noticeably higher than elsewhere. I do agree about the interiors though. The colours and materials have a budget look about them but their boats are excellent value nonetheless.

• Like 2

We've hired from Bridgecraft on a regular basis for a good few years now. I would agree, the boats are always very well presented and are comfortable and well maintained. Out of many hires I think we've only ever had to call them out once. Being a family run yard you really do get that personal care and attention which you wouldn't get from the big operators. Very highly recommended. :default_biggrin: 

• Like 5

In this world, you get what you pay for, and Bridge Craft has a good selection of craft from the budget end of the market,  our favorite was Golden Bridge, in fact, we appeared on their website when hiring her, and was pleased to see that she was revamped and put back into the higher market, if you want to spend more they have the larger and more modern boats with all the bells and whistles, but personally, we like basic, we now have our own ex-hire boat which we are very happy with but if we went back to hiring We would definitely go back to bridge craft, regards Ted

• Like 5

We have hired from many yards, my favourite was Maffetts and Swallow. We like basic boats and take the dog with us. We have hired from Herbert Woods for the last two years as they had a particular layout that suited us. We had a few problems that were rectified very quickly by pleasant and cheerful staff, no battery problems. We have already booked two weeks with them for next year.

• Like 1