Trev and Bob,s boating blog in pictures

diesel falcon

surlingham ferry

Easter Sunday Car Boot 27/03/2016 at 11:00 – 16:00A Fun Filled Day! Car Boot, Children Make an Easter Bonnet competition 12noon, Children's Easter Egg Hunt 2pm, Followed by live music at 4pm

• Live music in the Afternoon - Lee Vasey 27/03/2016 at 16:00 – 18:30

He waved at us too.......we waved back! there was some fairly big wavelets on the rivers ,we couldn,t see or tell what Brayden was like Yarmouth end ,only using berny arms to burgh castle bit  in which the wind was heading to yarmouth,saw some crabbing hire boats today at st olaves, and some desperate manouvers yesturday of hirers trying to get of "lee shore" moorings....

A nice weekend all the same ,main challange the wind! followed by a glow plug timed relay failure, which meant using the good engine to warm the other, which took about an hour of running down the river before it would start!:wave

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Trevor,

It looks like a Birchwood 340AC, its difficult to tell from a distance these days since Southern Crusader had their canopy fitted earlier this season. 

With the subtle clue I guess it is Ranworth Breeze.

I noted the rafted/double moored boats in your picture of Bramerton Common, this is one of my top 5 mooring locations.

Regards

Alan