Trev and Bob,s boating blog in pictures

diesel falcon

Sunday morning, we woke to a reasonable morning which soon got quiet hot, but cloudy, been Sunday it was time to make the journey back our berth, because it was so warm we took the front canopy off, and proceeded out of the straithe and down the Yare, We decided to pass some time we would go to Loddon for a stop and to leave Quo there and take Jeff back to st olives with us, the sky was rather dark as we approached the basin , and there was only one mooring spot which quo went in, it then started to rain!!, we quickly headed to the first available mooring......and tryed to get the canopy up ,but by this time there was a monsoon falling, needless to say we got a right soaking!!, we waited it out outside the old boat yard where the red and cream old cruisers are hauled out,until it went off.

we then went back to the basin and picked jeff up, and proceeded up the chet, it then started to rain again and it was so heavy 2 hire cruisers had stopped on the chet,,, you had a hard job to see, 

we thought it was improving ...until we got to Reedham, it then threw it down so much so, it was blowing under the windscreen canopy....everything was soaked but we went though the bridge at 1.5 mph and waited it out best we could, it eventually cleared  but then the windscreen kept fogging up ....talk about a nice relaxing sunday ,,,,not.

All was normal coming up the Waveny, until we were about 50 yards from st olaves public mooring...then we came across what seems to be such a regular scene on our trips......it wouldn,t be the same without one!!

Big Tow was attending to this................

topparking.jpg

That,s the end of this installment thankyou for your kind comments.

ps. i am not going to comment on my one long fender,or the exploding cooker top(it was last year anyway)

doh...i just did,  :bow  :P 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"Spot what's wrong!!"

Shouldn't it be attached to an engine or something?

Taking it off slightly under water was a bit wrong for my glasses, they now reside at the bottom of a very silty mariner, off to specsavers  eye test ect ect.....life,s getting expensive this week :shocked

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...