for what its worth my photo

Chelsea14Ian

Ron "Chopper" Harris is my uncle, married to my Dad's sister Lee  :grin: I was a bridesmaid at their wedding, the day my brother was born.  Mum did get to see the actual wedding but had to leave in a bit of a hurry so missed the reception. Lol!!

Have fond memories of watching the matches, mostly the West Ham vs Chelsea ones as my Dad's family were staunch West Ham fans living, literally, just round the corner from Upton Park. 

• Like 1

Grace you must have better eyesight than me, I was hoping that Ian was going to upload his picture into the topic so we could see the faces in the picture.

Regards

Alan

Ok Alan, lets see what pictures / photos I can found  :naughty: . I am sorry to say I can not find any photos of young Alan on my system :naughty: , but I put a photo of me driving the boat on a wet raining day last year :lol:  :lol: .

Two photos of Ian, one still at Chelsea   cheers and the other at Brands Hatch after he had been around the race course in the car behind in the photo :River Police  :River Police

Regards

Marina    :Stinky

post-30102-0-04037800-1417209660_thumb.j

post-30102-0-46538000-1417209765_thumb.j

post-30102-0-53113100-1417209798_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi Alan, 

She's only four feet tall even a decent seat wouldn't help :love   lol: ! (At least she put this picture on instead dad or me!) that inside helm is as close to useless as you can get though but its still a welcome addition when its raining outside (although I've sat on the upper helm even through heavy rain humming "I will not be moved!").

Hi Alan,

You and me both, lower helms are usually useless, you can only see in front of you assuming that you keep trying to stop the windscreen from misting up. Forget what's behind you and for that matter most of the sides because you can not see at all.

I just get suited up for wet weather remove the upper helm zipped screen and look for a safe haven.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1