Learning to sail - but where?

johnm

This young man is learning his way around the Broads, but just where is he whilst giving his mother palpitations? xmas2post-158-136713460627_thumb.jpg

Boxes will be removed as the requests become suitably grovelling xmas3 or abusive lol

I think the young lad is sitting in one of those very dangerous "tippy toppy flappy" boats, probably dreaming that santa might leave him an engine in his cristmas sock.

Yes Poppy...Has to be Hickling!...The clouds are a giveaway...caused by the locals reaction to lack of government funding for coastal erosion and the suggestion of flooding the area to save money...What are they thinking :x :x

Yes... Has to be Hickling Broad...

Terry

I think the young lad is sitting in one of those very dangerous "tippy toppy flappy" boats, probably dreaming that santa might leave him an engine in his cristmas sock.

Not on your Nellie, Smellie xmas3 His idea of heaven is him and his boat :kiss , lots of wind :naughty: and therefore the opportunity to scare his parents witless while he attempts to see if the boat stays upright whilst getting water to come in on the downhill side :o

oddly they both have oars, though I can't remember using those :grin:

Fear not David, your oars have seen use. When you kindly loaned us a tender that was how we got around. Of course the lack of a seat meant I had to adopt a rather undignified position to use them....