I want your Broadland photographs

LondonRascal

For 2015 I've created a new ident for The Captain's Blog (that is the short introduction to each new video that is posted on You Tube).

The new ident  will feature a photograph that will be in black and white over which will transition the title 'Captain's Blog' in a fresh new font and look with a new upbeat musical score.

Now, I could just use some stock images or use my own but I thought I'd open this up to the Forum.

So for 2015 you could have your favourite photo shown at the start of each new Captain's Blog video.

Because each new day's Blog will feature a photograph, and because there is always the possibility of having a 14 day trip - I need 14 photographs!

I'm looking for ones that have something that works well if high contract black and white - sailing boats, water pumps, bridges, water and buildings, trees etc - but large open sky, sunset, flat expanses of marshland etc would not work so well.

Simply post your photos here in replies and keep an eye out for them next year :)

Wonderful stuff :)

Just a note, you don't need to make them black & white - my editing software does that anyway so anyone else who may like to share and does not know how to make photos black and white don't let that worry you.

I've saved 4 of the above = 4 days -  so need 10 more.