Icecream boat business for sale

Mark.. Just guessing.. but we often moor in salhouse and "Adrian" appears to come and go so maybe he returns to "base" to restock up.

I've not noticed one "down south" before, is there enough passing boats to supply? although I must admit whenever we noticed the one in salhouse we can't say no! If they also sold cold "drinks" i think that would be brilliant :) 

Good luck to the owners with the sale and hope to see it in the summer! (can't believe I'm thinking about ice cream when its like a freezer in this office).

For the record - the business for sale is not Adrians, it is my business trading on the Yare.

Also for the record - all businesses trading in food have to comply with the necessary regulations. I can assure you that my business complies with everything.

If anyone feels it doesnt, I am quite happy to take legal advice - so I would ask that any posts are based on truth and fact, not supposition and ifs and buts.

If I dont sell it, I will be trading again this year, but obviously some of the comments on here could adversely affect my business and also Adrians, which is really not on.

Sarah

• Like 6

......If I dont sell it, I will be trading again this year, but obviously some of the comments on here could adversely affect my business and also Adrians, which is really not on.

Sarah

Your reaction is quite understandable Sarah.

I'm now even more inclined to suggest that this thread should be deleted.

Even though you have set the record straight and made it quite clear that the two businesses were unfairly criticised, people may still easily get the wrong impression if they don't read this thread very carefully from start to finish, (as happens all too often).

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your input, and letting us know how you feel about this thread. We were asked earlier to lock the thread, but IMHO felt it should remain open in case there was someone interested in buying your business. 

cheers Iain.

Sarah,

I shall apologise as any comments I have made were meant to be light hearted. I can see how they could be taken more seriously.

I have consumed a few of your ices and always loved the idea of a floating ice cream van. In fact I am trying to persuade my neighbour to buy the business as a summer job!

Long may you reign and good luck with the sale.

Hi Sarah

My kids love your ice cream boat, when they see you coming it literally is all hands on deck Lol, sorry to read you are selling, you really have been a welcome part of our Broads holidays. Please don't be upset by comments on here, it really is mostly tongue in cheek we are a friendly bunch most of the time but understand where you are coming from in regards to your business

Hope the sale goes through quickly for you, you will be missed

Grace

• Like 1

Hi Sarah,

Apologies again if the posts on here caused any upset as others have mentioned we are normally a nice thoughtful bunch.  At least you have set the facts straight!

I remember seeing Adrian at salhouse for the first time and thinking that's a brilliant Idea and seriously we can't resist now! 

I do wish you all the best with the sale although it's good to hear you will be back if you are unfortunate to not sell.. possibly this year we will finally catch you, but fingers crossed for you :)

Have you got a period when you are generally out and about? (we must spend more time down south this year and enjoy mooring in surlingham broad) Also did you take note of the "Drinks" suggestions.. wherry.. Adnams.. Humpty dumpty.. any will do :)

cheers

• Like 2

Hi All

Firstly Id like to say thank you to those that have shown their support.

Also, if anyone is interested don't hesitate to contact me...

And regarding the alcohol, if only I could sell it, the nearest I get to it is when a nice customer offers me a glass of wine lol  :party:

Sarah 

• Like 4