Looking at the webcams

It would still appear that the Barnes Brinkcraft webcam has an issue, there is just a picture of a seat (looks like the ones outside the Hotel Wroxham) with the camera not operable.

There is activity on the Peregrine webcam, it looks as if the Peregrine is sitting on eggs at the moment.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

The Barnes Cam is down completely now, I am a wreck, Lol

You are!  :eek:  We can't keep an eye on our boat at the moment!

There is also a lot going on there which I would like to see. Day

boats going back in the water ready for Easter etc.

Mumble mumble etc.  :naughty:

• Like 1

Thanks Bill it is appreciated by all especially by Grace who has a soft spot for the Barnes webcam.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

She's going balistic without her Wroxham Cam fix! :naughty:  I feel another pair of shoes being purchased while its off line!

For now Grace..this is a boat :Stinky  and this is a mobile tent thingy :Sailing  :hardhat:

cheers Iain

• Like 3

Lol, very funny Iain, I don't need the web cam being off line for an excuse to buy shoes but i suppose I am a bit down about it so it wouldn't hurt would it?  :naughty: Just to let you know Iain a mobile tent thingy is actually called a Yacht, are you getting forgetful dear?  :hardhat:

Grace  :kiss

p.s Only kidding, I think you're luvverly  :love

• Like 2

Grace, you shouldn't give in to them that easily.. they are clearly sensing the fear and using that against you!

I find if you grab the camera go and sit on the pointy end and start taking pictures of them.. they soon get really quick at tacking and let you through! cheers

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Grace, you shouldn't give in to them that easily.. they are clearly sensing the fear and using that against you!

I find if you grab the camera go and sit on the pointy end and start taking pictures of them.. they soon get really quick at tacking and let you through! cheers

or just blast your horn once, the mobile obstacles soon stop what they are doing....

• Like 1

On the subject of webcams, and not wishing to start a new thread, but looking at The Herbert Woods camera, bridge view, I see there are four day boats, which to me, look like picnic boats.

Have these always been part of the fleet, and I have not noticed them before, or are they a recent addition?

post-660-0-72685600-1430423729_thumb.jpg

Hi Viking,

I believe recent additions to the fleet.

cheers Iain.

I thought they might be, as I have never seen them on the Hickling side of the bridge, so clearly aimed at those who can't normally get through the bridge with their own boat, or for day trippers.

Clearly Herbert Woods can't see any changes being made to Potter Bridge anytime soon..

• Like 3