Very Strange Message this morning

I got the same SQL error message.

SQL is the language of the database that holds the site content.

Error messages about resource limits usually refer to either the size of the stored data, the disc storage space taken up by it, or the total number of concurrent user connections.

Maybe it was an experiment to see who uses the forum the most...??

Although I think Iain (Broadscot) won as I got an email from him at silly o'clock and Eric doesn't count as it was probably lunchtime for you!!

It certainly was down for a bit and we are looking to add more thingies to the server to keep it happy but it's happy at the moment!

cheers

• Like 1

I was not on the forum this morning, it must be the first time in ages, I didn't get out of bed until 6.40am, I was chained to the kitchen getting Tan's packup ready, chicken, rice, peas and things with a side salard.

So I missed all the fun it seems.

Well done Alan :bow  :bow

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

Broadsword calling Danny boy come in please! WE have a wee problem, due to the bicycle chain being cream crackered we canny peddle faster to keep the one legged moose power going. Over to you Mr Splock!

cheers Iain

• Like 2

What on earth are you lot on about, I am seriously lost, I noticed my name mentioned, if I've done something wrong can someone please enlighten me cos I haven't a clue what Lol. Don't worry Smellyloo I haven't had it either (well not today anyway :naughty:)

This place gets madder by the minute :shocked and by the way Jonzo, I think you need to get a thingy to sort the whatsaname out just in case the oojamaflip conks out, well I'm glad we managed to clear that up :naughty:

Grace 

• Like 4

Wid you adam n eve it, Grace can noo speek gobbledoook! :clap Whit ever next? Shoe stopping barn dancing! Yeeee Ha! :dance

Grace dear lady, humourous madness IS the finest medicine in the world IMHO, well maybe second after Adnams Broadside! :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 1

Well can you believe it, I logged in for a short while this morning and haven't been back on until this evening and I get the blame for everything (stomps around in high heels, slams doors etc) it's just not fair :swordpir:

Pesky Mods you need to check out the Pot Plants in Horning thread, not naming names but a couple of Forumites have lost the plot on there, haven't they Timbo and Iain, men in white coats and straight jackets spring to mind :naughty: is it any wonder Iv'e started talking gobbledegook

Grace :kiss 

• Like 1

Excusemole Gracieloders, certail factloders are incontrovertibole!  Iain and Timbo is not Mr Stupey stood all noggin-scratchit and cursey waiting white coaty. Deep Folly! Timbo and Jockanese hopo has alway takel keenlymost interest in scientiffy and the questafole for erudile wisdy displayed in NBN forum from far-flummery corms of the glober but mostly Norfolkus. In additional Iain is certifield sex symbole like Simolly Cowers on Britain's Got Talons, all smugloder on the facebole and hairstyley like chimpanzoo's. Deep joy!  :naughty:

• Like 2