'The Pesky Mod'

You lot that live down there, just keep your fingers crossed the Pesky Mod hasn't brought that Scottish weather with him. Anyway,  hope he has a nice holiday, he deserves it. It will give him a break from here for a bit.

He jolly well has, just hope that he takes it back with him! Mankini weather? No way!!

• Like 1

I think I am right in saying Iain is afloat from tomorrow but staying in a hotel tonight, lord help Norfolk lol. We do still have a couple of other pesky mods to deal with like Alan (Ranworthbreeze) for a start, he tends to pop up when you least expect him :naughty: Nothing wrong with a mankini on the right guy like, say, Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp etc, now there's an image I can live with :naughty:

Grace

• Like 2

Yesterday the wind went round from all points of the compass but eventually it settled down, still a strong breeze but thankfully a warm one. Iain can unplug his heated sporran.

Indeed yesterday became quite barmy by the evening. The cuckoo was giving it the big one and the pipistrelle bats in my garden were out in force. Great moon-rise too.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Due to unforseen circumstances, falling headlong on a boat! I missed reading this THREAD! Hmmmm I see I shall have to put a message out to all fellow Tartan Terrors who are heading to Norfolk this year! Bring yer thermals, its ALL lies it was warmer in Scotland than Norfolk the first week!

I am as you know, back home and recuperating after said fall, but have noted ALL who passed comments! :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

• Like 2

Do keep up dnks34, my days of inebriation are long gone, sadly. There was a bottle of Glenmorangie on board, we all had a small dram on 8th of May, and I joined the Admiral after his headbut with the boat roof,on the Sunday, purely to be sociable. The rest of the time its 0% Biers only, as I do not wish to go back to three plus years ago in hospital.

I can assure the guilt is all that bliddy Fire Extinguishers at 9am ish. Two weeks tomorrow.

cheers Iain

• Like 1