Weather warning for the area.

JennyMorgan

Mmm

Beccles having a very bad week it seems, very sad

Anyway looking forward to sitting on the boat this weekend, rain, storms, thunder, lightning, bring it on plenty of food and (alcoholic) refreshments in the lockers, sit in the cockpit watching the fireworks

Sorted

cheers

Ray & Carole

• Like 2

Sorry to drop in on the topic, but have to say that one of the finest evenings I ever spent on the broads was moored up at St Bennets Abbey with an orange sky that went dark and grey in the The course of an hour or so and being witness to the most spectacular electrical storm I have ever seen.... Beer just made it better

cheers

• Like 6

Sorry to drop in on the topic, but have to say that one of the finest evenings I ever spent on the broads was moored up at St Bennets Abbey with an orange sky that went dark and grey in the The course of an hour or so and being witness to the most spectacular electrical storm I have ever seen.... Beer just made it better

cheers

Some years back, we were cruising down the Bure, then headed up the Ant. It was done under some absolutely stunning cloud structures, some of the best i`ve ever seen. I did take some photo`s of them, but they did`nt exactly come out as good as they looked in real life.  It always makes me wonder why some people think the only time to enjoy a holiday is when the sun is out all day everyday. We had a real mixed bag last week, but the Broads looked as spectacular as ever, but just in a different way. There are millions of ways to enjoy mother nature, and it`s NOT just the sunshine.

• Like 1

I just don't have the time now, iain, to keep up with you!  cheersbar

Unfortunately, Iain,

Am catching UP John  :naughty:

cheers Iain.

While I still have this gammy leg I have the spare time till Wimbledon, The Open Golf and our Ruby Wedding. Then the Alan's will get on fine  :naughty:

cheers Iain

While I still have this gammy leg I have the spare time till Wimbledon, The Open Golf and our Ruby Wedding. Then the Alan's will get on fine  :naughty:

cheers Iain

I hope it will have improved enough to get it over by then Iain  :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: