Horning Pleasurecraft logo sticker

mickandyvonne

Hi,  we are Mick and Yvonne, owners of a Mediterranean ex-Norfolk Broads Cruiser which we bought from Richardson's about 12 years ago. The boat was completely stripped of all its interior and converted to a one bedroom floating flat (still with engine).
We still haven't finished it after all these years.
We were wondering if anybody has a photograph showing the Horning Pleasurecraft sticker which is an oval shape measuring 
12" x 7 1/2" as we would like to replace our original ones on the side which are now very very faded!!  Or any information as to where one might be found would also be helpful.
Picture is attached of what is left of our logo.

post-33811-0-66895300-1435850770_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi, I always tried to keep a couple of old stickers when we changed things but I don't think I have one of these, I am sure with todays digital printers it would be a fairly simple exercise to make one,

• Like 1

Hi everyone and thank you for a warm welcome to your forum.

We did try Richardson's to start with and the guy we spoke to there suggested we try this forum.  Don't know if that was Clive or not.  We think it would be relatively easy to get a new logo made if we could at least get hold of a photo of the original.  We have trawled the internet for pictures but nothing so far.  If anyone has an old photograph that would be great.

Mick and Yvonne

Thought my ears were a bit sore!

Had a bit of a look... it's in lots of my pictures but as it changed from use around 2002 to a New Horizon one (with a reflection) the pictures are pre-digital and I don't know which box my scanner is in.

However, you can see it in this one from one of the fleet that had sat kicking around for a long time....though perhaps not quite as large as hoped for, but I reckon combined with your current one there is perhaps enough to get a good replica and the colours right hopefully

Dan  

post-25-0-55444400-1435951740_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-52042500-1435951768_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-70218700-1435951843_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hello again to you all and a very big thank you to Dan for the pictures (and it would seem we only had to mention his name to make it happen.)

Also many thanks for the suggestion of the Broadland Memories website.  Spent ages on that just looking at various pictures. Our first holiday on the Broads was in 1973 so brought back some memories for us.

This is our first experience with a forum so are not quite sure how to use it - but we are getting there.

We will keep the chat going for a while in case anyone else comes up with more pictures - can't believe how quick the replies have come through. Once again  many many thanks to you all.

Mick and Yvonne cheers

• Like 2

Also many thanks for the suggestion of the Broadland Memories website.  Spent ages on that just looking at various pictures...

That site should be limited to a maximum of 30 minute visiting time... lol...

Once I start, I have a look here, then there, then....

I could be wandering around for hours.

What a fantastic site, and a tribute to the team.

Please keep adding more content.

I recall most of the decades on there, and nice to see how it was when I first visited the Broads in 1960 as a child.

• Like 1

Morning - you might also want to try the Museum of the Broads. They have a number of old holiday catalogues and other memorabilia which it might be worth photographing & then getting made up.

If you pop in on a Wed the archive team are in and maybe able to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'd need a good picture of the logo to design an authentic repro.

Captin, as a one time professional graphic designer, Dip AD, I respectively suggest that there is already sufficient information for an authentic repro:

One for accurate layout and two for colour.

• Like 1

Found ourselves looking at the Broadland Memories photos again and guess what!  There is a picture of our boat  in the 1990s section - it shows 3 Mediterranean craft looking very frightened as fire burns on the other side of the river. Fire fighters are in attendance.  Our vessel is on the far left as you look at the picture - it is number G959.  Just thought we'd share that with you all.

Mick and Yvonne

• Like 3