And the winner is.............

Chelsea14Ian

Jay and Aliona are the winners of strictly,jay is like the cream on the milk he floated 

to the top.A real nice fellow,who grow during the series,well done to the pair of them.Its been 

a great series.Good saturday night entertainment.Theres a one off on Christmas day.What am i going 

to do now its over.

Keep Dancing (its only 9 months to the next series)

Iancheers:clapcheersbar

Ian

• Like 2

Been a great series, really couldn't choose a winner out of the final 3 but did say after week one that Jay & Aliona could win.

will miss Strictly on Saturday nights.

ps. No disrespect but it's much better without Bruce. Claudia is a scream, don't know how she keeps a straight face.

this series will take some beating.

• Like 1

I have to  admit that this is the first year I've followed it closely, and now look forwards to next year's offering. I didn't watch ITT as it struck me as a bit "overkill".

Oddly enough something that really winds me up with competitions these days, is indicated exactly by this threeads title. "And the winner is.........(goes to make a cup of tea, put the kids through uni, and listens to the recorded music one hears when trying to get through to the doctors surgery, before saying...)   Jim Cringingnut!"

I can go along with a short pause, but Oh! come off it!

• Like 4

Any one out of the final three couple could have won this year. I voted for Kellie and Kevin because I thought they performed the best on the night. And I liked their show dance best - it had that bit of theatre about it that I thought Jay and Aliona's was missing. But Jay had been great right through the series.

It's the final of The Apprentice tonight ... but right now hubby has the tv for the afternoon so he can watch all the footie he likes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Any one out of the final three couple could have won this year. I voted for Kellie and Kevin because I thought they performed the best on the night. And I liked their show dance best - it had that bit of theatre about it that I thought Jay and Aliona's was missing.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!    :clap   :clap   :clap

(So did the Judges)

• Like 2