Red Diesel Cost

addicted

I was a hydrocarbon trader as head of logistics for a ftse 100. To quote the Boom Town Rats " I don't like Mondays "

This thread is not needed because  it serves no purpose.

• Like 1

I'm sure that there can, and indeed will be many changes but they'll be quite a while away at the moment. There are many things that I wish the EU had done but a longer list of things I wish they'd left alone. I have little doubt that everyone has the same view albeit about differing things.

It has been a pleasure reading this forum where the whole issue has been kept so low key, making it an area of sanctury much to be valued.

Well, the vote's been done and a result has .... resulted, now the long job of reuniting the nation has to begin. Once all the "I told you so"s have been said and the dust settled we can all get back to arguing about the important things in life, like 'why no decent boat needs a stick' and 'why don't the woodworm eat your hull?' :):hardhat:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Poppy said:

Mods,  I thought that anything 'political' was not welcomed on here ?

To make it plain my post had no political motive at all it is purely personal in that a friend has decided to give up boating in favour of a Spanish holiday home and his beautiful boat is going up for sale. However it has two engines that cough politely as soon as they smell a Fuel pump ,which means that he indoors will not even consider the purchase of this boat while diesel is at its present level of cost. I would love this boat but know it's a lost cause as things are. Hence purely personal!

Regards

Carole

Edited by addicted
  • Like 4

Personally I'm glad its all over,I have managed to breed a cucumber with a beetroot ( a lot of long nights ) and invented the rutumber (Brussels's would never have allowed this ) pictures to follow it tastes very good although a bit messy. Watch this space  

• Like 4

Carole I think you will be surprised how little fuel a twin engine. boat will use at Broads speeds. 

Ok might not do the engines too much good but I bet they will outlive most of us. A good blast now and then should keep them happy. 

Just go and buy it. It's easy to ask for forgiveness afterwards:bow if it ends in divorce I am sure one the fine gentlemen on here will be happy to help you crew hercheers

quo vadis, eager to learn more about your new plant. Is it a root crop or a dangly thing? If you can include a tomato it's a salad all in one. A tombaroot- can see it in tesco already in the fast food aisle:naughty:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Baitrunner said:

Carole I think you will be surprised how little fuel a twin engine. boat will use at Broads speeds. 

Ok might not do the engines too much good but I bet they will outlive most of us. A good blast now and then should keep them happy. 

Just go and buy it. It's easy to ask for forgiveness afterwards:bow if it ends in divorce I am sure one the fine gentlemen on here will be happy to help you crew hercheers

quo vadis, eager to learn more about your new plant. Is it a root crop or a dangly thing? If you can include a tomato it's a salad all in one. A tombaroot- can see it in tesco already in the fast food aisle:naughty:

Well you certainly know how to tempt a girl off the straight and narrow! Bad  lad!! I can 't begin to imagine the consequences of following that advice.In the event of the divorce ,I probably wouldn' t need anyone to help with the boat as he indoors would insist he got custody of it!! Just one bit of advice from me to you ,don'thunk of offering your services to Relate any time soon. I may be jumping to conclusions but I have a strong suspicion you may be a tad counterproductive.

Regards

Carole

• Like 1