Hello !

i follow various Facebook groups on the Broads, and have not been on a Broads forum for years, but this looks very good ! 

We have owned a Powles 36 (V294 Comfortably Numb) for over 20 years, having bought it from Moore & Co (it was Kerrymore 2), and if you see us out and about on the Broads, give us a wave !  

This is us below - i do normally wear a shirt, but it must have been one of those glorious Broadland days !  

1536735_10202010978128931_465426460_n.jpg

Thanks for your best wishes - we have kept our boat moored at the bottom of Staitheway Road, Wroxham since we bought her from Moores in '95. It's an ever changing scene down there over the years - we have hopped between wetsheds in the Moores yard, then the Powles Marina, and now out in the open, after the wetsheds were demolished by Barnes Brinkcraft.

I have actually been boating on the Broads since '74, with Star Glory being our very first hire.  My wife and got engaged on the Broads in '89, and our daughter arrived 9 months after a great holiday on Fair Ambassador 3 .. both still going strong ! 

I'm still working, so i don't get to the Broads as much as I would like, but always like to keep in touch with things Broads related !

• Like 2