Moonfleet To Close Very Sad New ....

CheshireCat

3 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

No, the other Nigel, you know the one... the one with the white paws and smokes a pipe.

Why are all mutant ferrets called Nigel (with of course the exception of Dave, who as we know never strays from the Grand Union Canal.)

I think your getting mixed up with Tarquin the Teenage Mutant Ninja Terrapin from the Grand Union who took up boating as a lifestyle statement. His wife Yoko, thinks she can paint and can't sing,got sacked as a cleaner from Yare House...bit of a hippy...got confused between Tie Dyed and Tidied. Easy mistake...I mean I've been walking over the unwashed cups on the living room floor in my multicoloured kaftan for weeks now.

• Like 5

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, deebee29 said:

Oh dear Mr Cat, you have really cheered me up now :facepalm:

seriously though it's really sad to see them go. I've never had any dealings with them personally other than stopping for water and possibly a pump out but they were always really friendly and welcoming 

deebee29 I cheered myself up I turned 52 in December and I wonder where the years have gone they go so quick ...

• Like 1

Well rumour has it, Kevin ran off with Betty, she got pregnant with triplets, Kevin couldn't hack it and ran off to Thailand where he met a girl named Ann, well Kevin thought Ann was a girl when he first met her, turns out she was a cross dresser called Nigel from Norfolk, they ended up moving back and taking over Moonfleet, where they lived happily ever after

And that folks is how rumours can start and end up :naughty:

Grace

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

Well rumour has it, Kevin ran off with Betty, she got pregnant with triplets, Kevin couldn't hack it and ran off to Thailand where he met a girl named Ann, well Kevin thought Ann was a girl when he first met her, turns out she was a cross dresser called Nigel from Norfolk, they ended up moving back and taking over Moonfleet, where they lived happily ever after

And that folks is how rumours can start and end up :naughty:

Grace

Many a true word said in jest, just got the name of the yard wrong!

• Like 3