Women Drivers

Charlie that is hilarious You obviously wanted Gracie and I to watch it so that we could enjoy the joke and not because you saw any relevance to either of us. Sometimes  even we are forced to recognise  that very  occasionally even a lady driver can be a blithering idiot. Frankly I'd like to strangle the pair of them for adding grist to your mill:smiley-angry047:

Carole

• Like 2

Just now, addicted said:

Charlie that is hilarious You obviously wanted Gracie and I to watch it so that we could enjoy the joke and not because you saw any relevance to either of us. Sometimes  even we are forced to recognise  that very  occasionally even a lady driver can be a blithering idiot. Frankly I'd like to strangle the pair of them for adding grist to your mill:smiley-angry047:

Carole

Whistles

Charlie rotflmao :angel:

• Like 2

Carole, that little scamp's been filming us again lol

I regard myself as a good driver and try to be very helpful when dealing with traffic Police, only the other day I was pulled over for speeding by a Policeman (so cute), he say's to me

"Iv'e been waiting for you all day"

"Well, I got here as fast as I could" I said....... judging by his reaction, it wasn't the response he was looking for :naughty:

Grace

• Like 3

1 hour ago, johnb said:

Awful stereotyping!

Please can this be moved to members only section in order for those of us whose female partners are not members can say what we really think:5_smiley:

I'm not  at all concerned about being stereotyped, having grown used to it in the heady days before the"over the top" PC brigade took charge.. It's water off a duck's back. I'd be more concerned about being seen as someone devoid of a sense of humour.:lol:

Carole

• Like 4

I wholeheartedly agree, PC can be so over the top, only the other day I got a wolf whistle, did I moan and tell him how sexist he was, did I heck, if it weren't for the small problem of being married, I'd have given him my phone number, he was so cute :naughty:

Seriously though, I think Johnb's post was tongue in cheek, that's why I 'liked' it

Grace

• Like 3

Women flippin' drivers! I was behind one on my way home from work yesterday and she indicated to turn left - and what does she go and do? She actually turns left!

How am I supposed to prepare myself for these bloomin' mind games?..   :naughty:

• Like 5

Am I right in suggesting that Pat Moss was the last female driver of proven merit?

1 hour ago, Poppy said:

Women flippin' drivers! I was behind one on my way home from work yesterday and she indicated to turn left - and what does she go and do? She actually turns left!

How am I supposed to prepare myself for these bloomin' mind games?..   :naughty:

The inner workings of a woman's mind, incomprehensible to that of men, and there lies the problem!