Time Travel

If you could  time travel  where ,when would you travel .I would go to Egypt to watch the Pyramids being built.The Grand cannon and LV.Flying over the the cannon was truely breathe  taking.If I went back I would fly inverted.Also Niagara falls.Again what an amazing  place.The broads no I am lucky and see the broads many times during the year.Now where's my sonic screwdriver.

Ian

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

If you could  time travel  where ,when would you travel .I would go to Egypt to watch the Pyramids being built.The Grand cannon and LV.Flying over the the cannon was truely breathe  taking.If I went back I would fly inverted.Also Niagara falls.Again what an amazing  place.The broads no I am lucky and see the broads many times during the year.Now where's my sonic screwdriver.

Ian

I would travel back in time to when the plans were submitted to the Broads Authority for the stone bridge at Potter Heigham, and just add a few feet to the clearance.  

:1_grinning:

• Like 4

When we travel do we have to live in that time or just have a look at what's going on?

If we're looking what's going on, well, just about anytime, but if we have to live in it then late 50's early 60's when music changed.....but only if I can go as a teenager.:55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

And don't anyone be silly and say they want to travel forward in time, it's a fact that you can't do that as the future hasn't happened yet.

• Like 1

Just now, Wyndham said:

When we travel do we have to live in that time or just have a look at what's going on?

If we're looking what's going on, well, just about anytime, but if we have to live in it then late 50's early 60's when music changed.....but only if I can go as a teenager.:55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

And don't anyone be silly and say they want to travel forward in time, it's a fact that you can't do that as the future hasn't happened yet.

Best you speak with doctor who? :default_norty:

• Like 3

Just now, SteveO said:

I would travel back to the late 1960's. The era that brought us the first moon landing, I think, represents the pinnacle of our western civilisation. It has been downhill ever since imho.

Steve O... as in Jackass Steve O?

When you type a post there's a smiley thingy at the top of the page, click on that and the images will come up, failing that, ask Dave (deebee) he's the computer whizz on here and very good at it he is too, just don't tell him I said that :default_norty:

You clearly have never worn heels lol

Grace

Just now, Gracie said:

When you type a post there's a smiley thingy at the top of the page, 

You clearly have never worn heels lol

Grace

yeah I know that, but I don't see that "norty" one.

Anyhows, heels are for girls, hills are for men.:10_wink:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gracie said:

"Who Grace".............honestly :facepalm:well the man that makes shoes of course, have I taught you nothing?? :default_norty:

Wyndnam, what's flats?? :default_norty:

Grace

Why would you want to meet a cobbler Grace? (Not that Cobbling isn't a fine profession)

I've always thought we'd get round to talking cobblers on this forum eventually 

:default_hiding: :default_gbxhmm:

• Like 2

I would like to see Kenya, Tanganyika and The rift between 1910 and the start of the Second World War. It is a part of colonial history  that I find very interesting. Also India during the same era in the foothills, Simla in Himachal Pradesh and Kashmir for the same reasom.

• Like 2