Monarch Airlines

Hele is flying back tomorrow with Titan airways to Luton. The atmosphere in the hotel is not nice with the staff closely watching them they are still asking for the hotel bill to be paid before they leave but I think they can claim it back when they get home. This seems to be a problem affecting lots of Monarch customers not just at their hotel 

Doug. 

Problem is most of Monarch's fleet was Boeing. Lots of the others are Airbus. Going to be a lot of training going on if no one buys the planes especially if the trade tariffs imposed by Trump apply to spares as well

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

22 hours ago, brundallNavy said:

Hele is flying back tomorrow with Titan airways to Luton. The atmosphere in the hotel is not nice with the staff closely watching them they are still asking for the hotel bill to be paid before they leave but I think they can claim it back when they get home. This seems to be a problem affecting lots of Monarch customers not just at their hotel 

Doug. 

I think that if I was in their position I would be keeping hold of the money. They have already paid.

On 03/10/2017 at 17:27, springsong said:

I flew Ryan air once albeit a few years ago from Stanstead they a wheel  chair waiting for me at both ends even on the tarmac waiting for me ar Granada. Pushed me all the way through Stanstead and straight to the front of the passport queue, that was very satisfying :default_cool:

That wasn't Ryanair, that was supplied by the airport :)

• Like 1

Hele arrived back this morning around 01-30 they flew with Orange2go a small Greek airline with only two aeroplanes, all they got on board was a bottle of water and a small packet of biscuits for a 4-5 hr flight.

She now has a load of paperwork to fill in for the CAA.

Doug.

• Sad 1

On 05/10/2017 at 13:00, springsong said:

That is as maybe but I booked it through Ryanair  so they were good enough to passed it on 

to Stanstead airport at no cost to me so in my obviously misguided opinion that deserves

recognition rather than damning with (very) faint praise

You'll find that there was a cost.... TO EVERYBODY

http://uk.legal.moderated.narkive.com/URhJZB4x/ryanair-wheelchair-levy

• Like 1

Barry has has significant mobility issues all the time I have known him, Poppy, it's not like the help wasn't needed, I would think. I also believe that you might well be one of the first to step up to help a disabled person, so it's a shame that went a bit off beam.

12 hours ago, Polly said:

Barry has has significant mobility issues all the time I have known him, Poppy, it's not like the help wasn't needed, I would think. I also believe that you might well be one of the first to step up to help a disabled person, so it's a shame that went a bit off beam.

You're not wrong there.  I was intending no attack on th disabled of any kind - I get more than a little 'upset' when 'Mr Nasty' is portrayed as a 'lovely man' when all the facts indicate differently. 

• Like 1