A Bright November Morning At Ludham Bridge

CambridgeCabby

2 hours ago, SwanR said:

Beautiful photos. Especially love the last one from Cambridge Cabby. Ludham Bridge is so different when you are there out of season. I'm sure that will be an amazing cruise up the Ant today.

It was glorious, certainly better than yesterday in the rain -- I looked like a drowned rat

IMG_3846.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, L8DAVE said:

Jealous much ...... But I'll be back down to " My-Newt " over on the " Dark Side " ( Southern rivers ) in about 10 days time .... Really can't wait :default_biggrin:

Visitors are allowed on the southern rivers at the moment as my engines are both in the garage at home and my fuel tanks are in the garden so I'm going nowhere, can you be back north by the time I put it back together please, we don't want to mix with too much northern river riff-raff... :default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Dilligaf said:

Visitors are allowed on the southern rivers at the moment as my engines are both in the garage at home and my fuel tanks are in the garden so I'm going nowhere, can you be back north by the time I put it back together please, we don't want to mix with too much northern river riff-raff... :default_biggrin:

Leo ..... My moorings are at Langley ..... :default_beerchug: