A Winters Tale

27 minutes ago, Pumpmedic said:

Would I be correct in thinking that this is not your first marriage JF :default_laugh:

I feel you are trying to tell me something my friend :default_biggrin:, but honestly, despite what she says Grace loves these walks together.

Grace loves what I tell her to.

Ooh this is gonna cost me a hell of a lot of wine 

:default_rofl:

:default_hiding:

3 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Oooosh you're in for it lol 

She doesn't scare me Lynddsey with double D's, I know how to calm my little pu*sy cat :default_hiding:

Especially for my friend Mr Nog, Grace insisted on this special version of which pub......

20190124_121656.thumb.jpg.4607bdb8c4edeb36f843c378c0349ed0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

I feel you are trying to tell me something my friend :default_biggrin:, but honestly, despite what she says Grace loves these walks together.

Grace loves what I tell her to.

Ooh this is gonna cost me a hell of a lot of wine 

:default_rofl:

:default_hiding:

Whatever it is you are "feeling" I promise you it is nowt to do with me,  best look behind you my friend. :default_swordpir:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Omg the d's are going from bad to worse hahaha :facepalm:

I should have also said to your previous post that I really hope I am in for it, I hope I'm in for it really bad.

Why are you moaning about D's? No-one moans about D's Lynddddsey :default_biggrin:

16 minutes ago, grendel said:

well at least he didnt call you 'Lynsey (no d)'

I would never do that G, that would be like calling you rendel, you're a G

Look I dunno, I've had a shandy haven't I :default_biggrin:

45 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Does that mean this blog is going to get even stranger  :default_norty: 

You reckon that's possible? :default_biggrin:

I did always say that if you were looking for sense and intelligent conversation, my blog isn't for you. In here anything goes and it's about nonsense and fun fun fun......

Now let me know when the fun begins :facepalm:

Carole ( @addicted ) it's no good making confused responses to my posts, they will never make sense, I said them :default_biggrin:

You are more than welcome to just say, what the hell are you talking about Jay, everyone else does :default_rofl:

2 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Especially for my friend Mr Nog, Grace insisted on this special version of which pub

Oooo, er, not ringing any immediate bells, have to ponder on that one JF :default_blink:

BTW I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the box but why is Lynsey called Hazel??? :default_biggrin:

11 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Oooo, er, not ringing any immediate bells, have to ponder on that one JF :default_blink:

Ooh yes :default_trophy:

Don't involve that Mrs nog  you're better than that, and it's a super special edition just for you :default_biggrin:

11 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

BTW I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the box but why is Lynsey called Hazel??? :default_biggrin:

I think lyndddddddddddsey calls herself Hazelgirl due to being based in Hazel Grove near scum land. Purely my own guesswork of course

8 minutes ago, Pumpmedic said:

Don`t know the dear lady but is she nuts? :default_hiding:

She's partaking in my world of nonsense so....... yes. Yes she is :default_biggrin:

Oh, and..you may need professional assistance too. Good to have you along for the ride, welcome my friend :default_rofl:

Lol Mr Nog it's from a very long time ago when a few forumites used to log into the chat room on the other site most nights for a natter and we all had nut related nicknames when I joined this site I kind of did in secret at first and used my alias.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jayfire said:

It's not freezing cold now it's 1°. How can a morning stroll in the cool crisp air  not be romantic?

Seriously, you're starting to put me off my San Miguel moaning at me :default_smiley-angelic002:

It was very romantic but ten minutes instead of ten miles would have been so much nicer :default_biggrin:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gracie said:

It was very romantic but ten minutes instead of ten miles would have been so much nicer :default_biggrin:

Grace :default_icon_kiss:

3.5 miles each way babe :facepalm:

I'll remind you about how much nicer ten minutes is shortly...