Ludham Bridge Restriction

Not seen this posted anywhere but I may have missed it.

BROADS AUTHORITY

NOTICE TO MARINERS No. 4 of 2018

Access Restriction at Ludham Bridge

Notice is hereby given that emergency works are being undertaken on behalf of Norfolk County Council on the fendering through Ludham Bridge during the following period:

Monday 5 March 2018 08:00 hrs until Friday 9 March 2018 16:30 hrs and Monday 12 March 2018 08:00 hrs until Friday 16 March 2018 16:30 hrs

During this period the bridge will be only open before 08:00; at lunchtimes 12:00-13:00; and after 16:30 each day. Please observe the signage on the approach to the bridge. During the contractor’s active working times, there will normally be no access through the bridge, but if you are able to safely approach the supervisor on site, there may be occasions when passage can be allowed during these restricted periods.

Please approach the area with care and caution.

Dan Hoare

Broads Authority

Yare House

62-64 Thorpe Road

Norwich, NR1 1RY                                                          2 March 2018

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's why its being done now - its only 4 days!!!

Er,  actually its a total of ten days from the OP that I can see.  I agree though it all seems fairly reasonable and is the correct time of year to do it.

Griff

One could argue it’s only just over three days. 7.5 hours a day for ten days There are at least 16.5 hours every day they’re working that you can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But not if you are a hire boat! You trying to encourage punters to cruise after dark? Clive will be down on you like a ton of bricks and quite rightly so.......!!

Haha, it’s you who mentioned hire boats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk