• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Paws

Web Cam

As I understand it, they need to get a cherry-picker on site in order for the the contractor to have access to fix the camera and because we're still very much in-season they have not yet been able to clear the yard of cars etc.

All I  am getting is a load of buffering at the moment.  It was working perfectly.

It looks like they are working on the page at the moment - the boat availability search has appeared at the  top - so I guess when they have finished, it will be restored. 

If you scroll down below the boat availability section the webcam does appear to be working. That boat availability checker seems to appear at the top of every page now.

And if you're interested, Herbert Woods now seem to have a live webcam on the marina now as well as the Bridge, instead of the one that used to only refresh a still picture.

The NBS marina opposite the boatyard advertises a "live Webcam" . I hope they adjust the views to show the centre of the marina as they used to, so we can keep an eye on our baby as promised.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Looks like they've reduced the picture width for the extra tabs so the picture isn't right now.

One thing I did try last week and on the latest Sony android tv software is that the web page now lets you view the cameras full screen with no buffer of the pictures. Brinks, Potters, North Yorks Railway,

Well the webcam at BB seems to have now gone supersized!! It fills the full width of your browser screen. :default_eusa_dance:

And for any afficionados of simply watching boats of all kinds, the webcam on HMS Warrior now seems to have come back online after a long while of being unavailable. It's now in full colour day and night ... wonderful pictures of the comings and goings at the entrance to Portsmouth Harbour. I do enjoy watching this one ... and you can also make this full screen.  :default_icon_luvlove:

http://www.hmswarrior.org/webcam

Agree with you regarding the Portsmouth webcam. Interesting view points and a very clear picture.

• Like 1