Classic Boat Magazine

Victoryv

Just got the January edition of Classic Boat Magazine, featuring the promised article on the Beccles Wooden Boat Show.

Really nice article promoting this wonderfull event. I know he won't blow his own trumpet, so I will do it for him!

Dave (Janet Anne) is pretty much solely responsible for getting this up and running, this brilliant event is very much the highlight of our year. roll on !

Cheers Dave.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Victoryv said:

Just got the January edition of Classic Boat Magazine, featuring the promised article on the Beccles Wooden Boat Show.

Really nice article promoting this wonderfull event. I know he won't blow his own trumpet, so I will do it for him!

Dave (Janet Anne) is pretty much solely responsible for getting this up and running, this brilliant event is very much the highlight of our year. roll on !

Cheers Dave.

Seconded. Lovely article about a special event.

The image of Dave blowing a trumpet will stay with me for a while....

7 hours ago, Victoryv said:

Cheers Dave.

4 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

I would like a copy but don’t want a full years subscription. Advice Pse?

Griff

4 hours ago, Spider said:

Seconded. Lovely article about a special event.

The image of Dave blowing a trumpet will stay with me for a while....

4 hours ago, chameleon said:

me too

2 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

That whole sentence takes on a new meaning if you just add a letter "s" to one word, and that reminds me, I must get back to another forum I belong to.

:facepalm:

• 3 months later...