Strange Sight In Norwich

Not that surprising tbh, it is Hellsden after all. The police will politely request that he takes the mask off as it’s not govt guidance to wear one, as simply looking scary won’t cut the mustard with the CPS. Covering your face and wearing all black isn’t uncommon these days, on religious grounds for example. Quite often see a lady at my local supermarket... at least I’m assuming it’s a lady in the same way that the article assumes the plague doctor is a man. Funny old world we live in!

• Like 3

If the purpose of the article was, say, to pressure doctor p into handing himself in, then I think this is both poor policing and a very poor show on the part of the media; for all anyone knows he, or she, may have mental health issues and could quite legitimately of been going to the pharmacy for medication, exercising etc. Indeed they may always dress this way or in such other way to conceal their identity. If there is genuine cause to 'track this man down' then the article ought to be honest and state the legitimate reason e.g. "suspected axe murderer on the loose". I favour Grendel's theory, this isn't the work of a charity shop bagger, the outfit looks the part and the work of an enthusiast.

Well, looks like Doctor Plague has been given his marching orders and has mutated into Darth Vader over in the Downham Market Tescos. Should have stuck with Doctor P outfit, wouldn't have had to queue then or maybe West Norfolk folk don't scare as easily as the city bunch... 

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/darth-vader-shops-at-downham-market-tesco-supermarket-1-6627645