New Ad Filmed In Lowstoft

Poppy

You beat me to it Oldgregg! Last time I was in Lowestoft, it was in fact a grey drizzly day. I did not see too many Burberry Classic Trench Coats at £1500 a pop on the backs of the indigenous population.

3 hours ago, ChrisB said:

You beat me to it Oldgregg! Last time I was in Lowestoft, it was in fact a grey drizzly day. I did not see too many Burberry Classic Trench Coats at £1500 a pop on the backs of the indigenous population.

I'll have you know that I have several Burberry items, as well as a Rolex watch, I bought them at a street market in Turkey, incredible value!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, JennyMorgan said:

I'll have you know that I have several Burberry items, as well as a Rolex watch, I bought them at a street market in Turkey, incredible value!

You don't need to go that far JM - just take a snout down Regent Rd in Yarmite:-  Burbery, Bolex and Lewis Vuitton everywhere!

1 hour ago, SwanR said:

I see they have finally finished Ness Park on the other side. Shame we can't get down there at the moment having watched them taking so long to pull it together.

Just for you, Jean! A million pounds well spent! 

https://www.lowestoftjournal.co.uk/news/1m-the-ness-park-lowestoft-completed-1-6921194

• Thanks 1