Dejavu

Late last month I posted that I was  having to have an'op. Unfortunately the results were not as I hoped and what was removed was 0.07mm insufficient for requirements thus Monday will find me back  to have the same thing done again. I just hope the surgeon gets it right this time  -   although there is no guarantee apparently. I'm not  a very happy bunny right now which means my B.P. has gone sky high so they might not be able to operate at all  unless I can get a response to the problem from my G.P. to adjust my medication in time which nis proving difficult.

Carole

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Good luck Carole, I'm on second attempt of a double hernia op on the 30th, hopefully they'll have a surgeon free this time.

Good luck with that. You must be fed up with waiting. Let's hope the surgeons  are all present and correct this time

Carole

Had op no.2 today. The experience couldn't have been more different. For a start the b.p. behaved itself. I also was hugely relieved to have a different anaethsetist. This one was a lady who didn't treat my hand and arm as if it was an inanimate pin cushion leaving it black and blue with 15 + holes and 2 large swellings that are still there. Today just one attempt was all it took to fit the cannula and I have no raw throat either. I was on my way home by 1.00pm and enjoyed a pub lunch(no wine sadly) on route. Result. Happy days.

Carole

• Like 10