Pics From First Few Days Of Our Holiday.

TFrench89

Bare in mind they're taken with a pretty poor camera phone. On Monday we stayed at Acle, Tuesday was Great Yarmouth and Wednesday was Reedham. We visited the Ship yesterday, was lovely as usual. £7.50 for a Madri and pint of coke, so not to bad. £22.50 for a Cajun chicken burger and ham, egg and chips. 

IMG_20221005_122658.jpg

IMG_20221003_181405.jpg

IMG_20221005_184527~3.jpg

IMG_20221003_073458.jpg

• Like 5

So yesterday we moored at Brundall Church Fen and obviously visited the Ram Inn. There's an offer on Tuesday and Thursday 2 courses for £10, the food was lovely and service on point. On a side note, if visiting a pub it's a nice touch to take the plates/glasses back to the bar. She seemed genuinely shocked that we did so. 

IMG_20221006_124752.jpg

IMG_20221006_124339.jpg

IMG_20221006_122848.jpg

IMG_20221006_102729.jpg

IMG_20221006_131117.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

Puppy's look very happy indeed.  I think our new kittens are just confusing my dad there. 

Anyone have any numbers for care homes?

Many a true word!!!   Think I may be first in the queue,   I never seem to read things correctly of late.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So yesterday we moored at Brundall Church Fen and obviously visited the Ram Inn. There's an offer on Tuesday and Thursday 2 courses for £10, the food was lovely and service on point. On a side note, if visiting a pub it's a nice touch to take the plates/glasses back to the bar. She seemed genuinely shocked that we did so. 

Good for you.

• Confused 1

On the subject of beer, we'll lager really. I'm not a fan of Madri but it's poping up everywhere now. Guess it must be cheap. I do miss a nice cold pint of fosters. Yes I know, I'm a simple man with simple tastes. The landlord of our local told me fosters is now one of the most expensive draught beers to buy in. Now who'd of thought that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andyg said:

On the subject of beer, we'll lager really. I'm not a fan of Madri but it's poping up everywhere now. Guess it must be cheap. I do miss a nice cold pint of fosters. Yes I know, I'm a simple man with simple tastes. The landlord of our local told me fosters is now one of the most expensive draught beers to buy in. Now who'd of thought that. 

Foster's always used to be the cheapest pint, along with Carlsberg and Carling. My favourite pint is probably Staropramen (I've probably butchered the spelling)

• Like 1