Hire Yard Bans The Over- Refreshed.

Over refreshing can be a problem... I'm told 😁

Presumably those in serious need of refreshment will find it anyway and those decent folks who would simply like a glass of wine with their picnic will be the only ones to suffer - it was ever thus 🙁

9 minutes ago, Ray said:

Over refreshing can be a problem... I'm told 😁

Presumably those in serious need of refreshment will find it anyway and those decent folks who would simply like a glass of wine with their picnic will be the only ones to suffer - it was ever thus 🙁

I have a video of three dayboats from a certain hire company based in Wroxham taken last summer.  Possibly some of the worst behaviour I’ve seen on The Broads.  Beer and wine being sprayed and thrown over the party members on the boats, people jumping from boat to boat whilst underway, music playing loudly and much shouting and generally anti social behaviour.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s having a good and enjoyable time, but this was disgusting (imho).  Cleaning the boats up after they’d vacated must have been a fairly lengthy process.

• Sad 1

The season starts and here we are off again on the same old subject.  It's almost as predictable as the first cuckoo of Spring.

This is Hippersons' free choice.  Personally I have found that if you hope to run a successful seasonal tourist business, especially with day boats, then you can't filter your customers. 

Antisocial behaviour by louts on holiday is a civil matter for the Police, whether or not the culprits are on a boat.

• Like 7