HELLO

SPEEDTRIPLE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats with William racetrack changing his name? Is he doing that commonly used trick of re-branding to try and ditch a bad reputation?

perhaps he is just changing his name to leave a few debts behind to blend in with the locals. ;)

I wondered the same thing - Once Deconnockerated always deconnockerated!!!! Why has this person who appears to be so well known , gone 'under cover'. Could it be the cold snap. :cry

Hylander, Hi. I doubt it; the south coast isn't known for being that cold! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Wombatnee got it just under two hours after ST posted this thread! (and that was only two weeks ago) :clap:clap:clap

So come on Mr L, you'd better be telling 'em! :lol::lol::lol:

Its is so cold in the West Moors,its enought to freeze the wotsits off the local Bandit,especially the Loyal one.

Mind you, he is partial to a have a bit of nosh with Rosie Lees.

The bright star may not be happy especially before 21:00 hrs :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Good god almighty, i have`nt said anything to anyone yet, and i`ve already sparked 4 pages of replies. Just goes to prove that maybe, just maybe, i did`nt do anything wrong in the first place, just had the audacity to have a mind of my own maybe?. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Regards to all ..................... S3, aka LOYAL-BANDIT, aaka (ex) DAYTONA-BILL............... Neil.

And for the benefit of the uninformed, whenever i use upper case (or capitals) lettering, i`m NOT having an angry rant or shout, it`s just MY way of trying to put the emphasis on a word, or phrase, so please don`t take offence.

HELLO EVERYBODY :wave:wave:wave:wave:wave (and that WAS shouting ;););) ).