whats on your mind section

hi all , can i just ask, what is that box at the top that says, what's on your mind ? do the comments come onto the normal section somewhere on here or is there another section i can't see on tapatalk, & what's happening about the nbn flags ? now that the forum has changed it's insignia , do we throw the old ones away now ? lori :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 months later...

Hi Sorry if I am in the wrong place for this, but I wanted to suggest Strumpshaw Fen be added to the attractions site.  One for the twitchers out there; £2.50 to get in as of October.  Quite a nice place about 2 miles down river from Brundall.

Keith

Hello Matt, a fit person could, a bit beyond me now.  We went by car, not so good in October, but also went earlier in the year and there was stacks going on.  For instance saw kingfisher catch a fish and there was also heron that caught a large pike, so much so that it couldn't take off and when we left it still hadn't.  I also didn't realise that they drown the pike first. I also saw another bird a bit like a moorhen, cannot remember the name, a short name beginning with p, but quite rare apparently.

Did you get the PM okay?

I shall be going out in about 15 minutes, so I am not being rude if you come back and I don't answer.

I have to learn how avatar stuff properly.

Keith

• Like 1

Hello Jill, thanks for the info., haven't got around to it yet obviously, see if I can sort it this evening.  Lisa thinks I'm a dinosaur with computers, probably fair comment. :kiss

Hi Alan, hope your AGM went well and your normal ailments don't become abnormal. :)