Princess Ann visiting the Broads, Why?

Janice

ssshhhhhhhhh..................................

there is a woodie bring bourgth back to life ......................

by a man who is the herbert woods man .................

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................

i willl tell the later ..............................

shsshhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

queen..............................................

perfect lady ............................

...............???????

It sure is pretty, we saw it too it would be high maintenance to keep it looking that good.

All the old stuff is better than the new, like the old type Land Rover Series II it's got such a great shape, classic lines just like Spark of Light.

post-29067-0-34140700-1396906258_thumb.j. post-29067-0-22944600-1396906283_thumb.j

I have worked out what Princess Ann's visit is about. It is to see her new boat and her mooring at Herbert Woods!

The boat was moored on the middle pontoon, I suppose she will move over the the side pontoon with power and water as soon as there is a space . As a customer, HW have had to respect her privacy. Ha ha !!!

Go Ann!!

Just read it, what a brilliant story thanks for the link Iain.

Janice, lets hope Her Royal Highness doesn't invite the other royal girls on board for one of those dreaded hen parties, one wouldn't want to be seen flashing at Frank (mowjo) it's just not proper.  :norty:

Grace

Grace! They should be more worried about me flashing them! I,ve just got off the phone with Annie and she tells me she might be dropping into How Hill as well , she did ask me to meet her so she could have a go with my new torch but I told her I was busy working on my boat! Flipping cheek of some people,,,

• Like 2

:wave hi all princess anne is coming because it's been 60 years since herbert woods passed away, so they are having a heritage day,& have invited some of the old woods boats, so keep an eye out on the webcam.been looking on myself today & saw a rover75 car on the quay exactly same as ours, & same colour too lol, but NO it's not us there, but i wish i was. lori   :Stinky

Yes Maam is due today at Potter Heigham ,  something to do with the Heritage Centre, just heard it on the local TV news..

Nice day at least,  she knows how to pick the weather.     Sunny, not a howling gale as per usual.   Lovely day.