'tip toe' past LBBY Sunday morning please!

sos247

After leaving the boatyard quite late tonight there were a few owners struggling to find their boats....... :party2:  :party: 

Im sure most will make it back to their boat to help sleep off any good quality wine consumed during the evening, but if anyone look 'lost' please just redirect back to the yard safely!!  :kiss Some 'ladies' will be very grateful! :-) 

As you can possibly guess we had another fantastic BBQ & party  at LBBY  (i.e. the lovely Fiona (29yrs old,) & proud owner of the Broom Classic "Malanka")...... The food tonight was superb, cooked to perfection, and presented with  style............Must have been professionals for such a perfect spread...........(we are not saying who cooked it in order to avoid an ongoing 'big head' issue.....)  

Great night & thank you Fiona X, Charlie X, family & Martin (who did the cooking!)

Also great music & vocals from Sally & Richard as always, with assistance from talented Geoffrey (CheshireCat)  

See you all again soon!  Apologies I couldn't say later but health wasn't great..... :-)  

Regards

Jason  :dance 

post-91-0-39006000-1410649374_thumb.jpg

post-91-0-05305800-1410649530_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Many thanks to Martin, Fiona and Jason for a very enjoyable evening

Just to say I didn't do anything! :norty:

Martin & Charlie done all the work (rice was great! x)  I believe the lovely good looking Fiona relaxed for the day and watched her helpers do all the work!

I didn't even cut the grass, assemble  the new BBQ or move all the boats off the moorings to make some space! Luckily I just asked  George, Matt & Steve to sort this out !!!! I got away lightly however, Im still classed a sick & useless  :-(

However, I did clear up dog poo from the lawn but it all fairness it wasn't any of the big dogs I believe it must have been a tiny dog who was just making room for more food or was just in a hurry!!! two guns 

Looking forward to the next one........!

Regards

Jason

• Like 1

""However, I did clear up dog poo from the lawn but it all fairness it wasn't any of the big dogs I believe it must have been a tiny dog who was just making room for more food or was just in a hurry!!! ""

Oh Jason, I do hope it wasn't one of ours, mind you the pup did disappear quite a lot. Please accept our sincere apologies .

Doug and Hele.

post-29928-0-68372900-1410797707_thumb.j

post-29928-0-48658000-1410797716_thumb.j