Whoaaa ... Anglia Afloat?

ExMemberBobdog

• 1 month later...

After many calls I contacted Sara Rushworth by phone at the Archant office .must say they were not on the ball at all ,saying my Sub had never been paid no record ,even though I had been with them for some years and then suddenly a cheque turns up dated weeks ago with a compliment slip and no explanation. In the November edition they explained they ceasing AA but were inviting you to sign up for a year elswhere in the magazine ?

I got the letter re the AA changes with a number of options. I chose a refund & emailed them as per their instructions.After waiting a month I had not received anything so I rang the subscription number & spoke to a young lady who apologised that the cheque had not been sent and said she would ensure it was despatched within a few days.Three weeks later I received a cheque for £9. It took a lot of time and effort to get the refund but I finally banked it yesterday-Big Bucks ! cheers

Boycee

:band